Customer Success Specialist (NL)
We are looking for Customer Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as onboarding and training prospects on the platform, contributing to sales, and minimizing churn. Moreover, he will participate to implementing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
Who we are?
We’re a currently team of 6 passionate professionals, united by a common vision: to build a digital tax assistant. TwinnTax is a young startup that aims to manage Payslip of Company Owners and make sure they never miss any deduction they deserve.
Customer Success Manager responsabilities :
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure. This includes writing blog/post articles for SEO or marketing purposes.
- Identify potential clients and build marketing campaings to target them. You will use all the modern tools of a growth marketeer.
- Maintain and develop our presence across a wide range of digital channels, and focus on branding.
Who we are looking for :
- You must be fluent in Dutch and have perfect spelling. French is a plus.
- You are driven by helping customers get the most out of TwinnTax. In fact, customer satisfaction means the world to you.
- You are patient, emphatic and you are able to keep your calm, even when things get busy.
- You have the ability to write content for FAQ/Social Networks/SEO
- You go the extra mile to provide superior customer support.
- You are able to communicate effectively and authentically with customers.
- You are passionate about IT and have a strong affinity for taxes/fintech. A background in tech is not required, but it is definitely a plus if you’ve been in a SaaS environment before.
- Junior or already have some work experience? We don’t mind, as long as you can prove you’re a hard-working person with a can-do attitude!
What we offer?
An opportunity to join a growing early stage fintech. We have offices in Brussels (Co-working @ Start-it KBC) and spacious accomodations in the north of Namur (Suarlée).
On top of a competitive salary package, we give our employees stock options.
Benefit from home office opportunities and flexible working hours.
Apply by mail : [email protected]